Dr. Zoran Potparic is a board-certified plastic surgeon in Fort Lauderdale who is committed to performing surgery of the highest quality, safety, and artistry. Dr. Potparic applies his years of global study and research, as well as more than 30 years of hands-on experience performing reconstructive and cosmetic surgery, to bring harmony and balance to the face, breasts, and body.
If you are considering plastic surgeons in Fort Lauderdale, Dr. Potparic would like to meet with you. To get started, request a free consultation using our online form or call (954) 388-9514.
DR. POTPARIC’S PHILOSOPHY
Dr. Potparic has studied the human body through plastic and cosmetic surgery for most of his life. He h
as trained around the world with prominent plastic surgeons and has made his own significant contributions to plastic surgery shared through teaching and in published papers and presentations.
His unique experience has given him an extensive understanding and knowledge of human anatomy, normalcy, and beauty, as well as the plastic surgery techniques necessary to safely bring proportionate and aesthetically pleasing characteristics to patients drawn to his formidable reputation.
Every surgery Dr. Potparic performs is an exercise in providing the sort of balance that prompts others to see a face, body, or breasts as beautiful. He approaches each procedure with full conviction — a conviction built on years of study, innovation, and success, as well as a commitment to constant improvement.
Plastic surgery is Dr. Potparic’s life;
he’s devoted that life to making yours more beautiful..
INTERNATIONALLY EDUCATED & EXPERIENCED
Dr. Potparic offers his patients state-of-the-art surgical techniques gained from training and experience with true masters in aesthetic, reconstructive, and craniofacial surgery in the U.S. and Europe. He’s received prestigious international fellowships (a Fulbright, a British Council fellowship, and a Marko Godina Traveling fellowship), scholarships, and awards to explore plastic and cosmetic surgery and make research and clinical contributions to the field around the world. Review Dr. Potparic’s CV for details about his training, experience, and professional accomplishments.
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons®
- American Society for Reconstructive Surgery
- Plastic Surgery Research Council (1994)
- D. Ralph Millard Plastic Surgery Society (1996)
- American Medical Association (1996)
- American Society for Laser Surgery (1999)
- Southern Medical Association (1993)
- Florida Medical Association (2000)
- Broward County Medical Association (2001)
- Ft. Lauderdale Surgical Society (2001)
- Florida Plastic Surgery Society
- Broward Plastic Surgery Society
Dr. Potparic has devoted years of study and practice to facial and craniofacial reconstruction and similar procedures, which makes him a trusted choice for specialty surgery in Fort Lauderdale and beyond. His knowledge of the face and body’s underlying anatomical structures, as well as mastery in complex reconstructive techniques, give him an edge when it comes to:
- Repairing and rebuilding damaged tissue
- Restoring form and function after trauma, cancer, surgery, or birth defects
- Helping his patients gain confidence, security, and comfort
Among the many procedures he offers is reconstructive microsurgery, which involves operations conducted with precision on an extremely small scale, such as the microscopic repair of nerves and blood vessels. This modern specialty surgery allows for the preservation and reconstruction of damaged systems and structures that would have been lost a few decades ago.
BENEFITS TO COSMETIC SURGERY PATIENTS
Dr. Potparic’s international training and extensive reconstructive surgery experience benefit his cosmetic surgery patients in many ways including:
- Each procedure is chosen for the patient’s unique anatomy and aesthetic goals because Dr. Potparic is experienced in a wide range of surgical options and approaches, including those that are unfamiliar to most U.S. plastic surgeons.
- Cosmetic surgery procedures are performed with refined skill and precision because the goals of cosmetic and reconstructive surgery are the same: function, symmetry, balance, and harmony.
- Attractive, natural-looking results are consistently provided whether the case is straightforward or complex. In general, Dr. Potparic enjoys complex and challenging cases; the more challenging the better.
Read testimonials from just a few of Dr. Potparic’s patients.